Monday 1 June 2009

Why the fuck have i been roped into this

simple

I am the dead weight of a corpse, waiting to donate organs to the needy. My misery keeps you entertained (and lets face it, one of the few talents i have is being able to spin an entertaining yarn about my own self inflicted suffering). So i've decided to start a blog... it would be like unleashing some sort of monster from the writings of HP Lovecraft - a tenticaled mass of teeth and eyes and self-loathing that doesn't conform to euclidean geometry and would probably dent your sanity on

plus a pretty traveling thing asked me to keep her entertained on tour

but im not going start with some long winded rant... lets just start with a low blow:

a miscarriage is gods way of letting you off the hook



bitter and then some

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU SERIOUS! - 'a miscarriage is gods way of letting you off the hook'

    you could start major debates.
    your lucky, your nice to me! x

    ReplyDelete